Rawasi Kuwait Holding Company is pleased to invite the shareholders of Rasiyat Holding Company K.S.C.P (“Rasiyat”) to review the partial purchase offer document presented to purchase 10,500,000 shares of Rasiyat Holding Company K.S.C.P, which are not owned by Rawasi Kuwait Holding Company K.S.C.C, representing 7% of Rasiyat issued capital. This offer is made at a price of 150 Kuwaiti fils per share.
Rawasi obtained the approval of the Capital Markets Authority on August 29, 2023, for the document of the partial purchase offer. The offer is subject to the internal recommendation and approval of the Board of Directors and the General Assembly of Rasiyat Holding Company.
A share accumulation period will be initiated at the premises of National Investments Company after completing all regulatory procedures. This will be open to shareholders interested in selling their shares through this offer.
Below is a list of all the documents related to the partial purchase offer.
- Partial Purchase Offer Document
- Rawasi Kuwait Holding Company Corporate Documents
- Rasiyat Holding Company Corporate Documents
- Rawasi Kuwait Holding Company Undertakings
- Rawasi Kuwait Holding Company Financial Statements for the last 3 fiscal years
- Rasiyat Holding Company Financial Statements for the last 3 fiscal years and for the first 6 months of 2023
- Financial Measures Document
- Offer Acceptance Form
- Board of Directors recommendation regarding the Partial Purchase Offer
- The Financial Advisor’s report